|Back to Grades||Back to Students' page|
Note: To better identify your class, I added between brackets the year when you entered university.
Restauration & Augustan Literature 1.2
- LRE-1 students(2016) - exam # 1 followed by Teacher’s comments.
- Re-exam on July 5 from 17:00. Seminar recovery (only for those who have really read something) - same day, from 15:30.
- Use your vacation not just to have fun, but also to READ! Readings for the next semester (Autumn) HERE and the next (Spring) semester HERE.
- LRE-3 students (2014) - exam # 1
- Re-exam on June 29 from 17:00. Seminar recovery (only for those who have really read something) - same day, from 15:30.
Animal Tales 1.2
- KidLit 2016 students - exam # 1.
- KidLit 2016 students - exam # 1
- Re-exams and „marire de nota” for both MA courses to be held 5 July from 17:00.
- For those of you who have read the books, the forum remains open until July 1, BUT please don’t even think of copy pasting stuff from internet sources !.
- If you wish to embelish your vacation with a fine book, try our Minority & Diference YA books for the next term, thaty can be downloaded from HERE..