|Back to Grades||Back to Students' page|
Note: To better identify your class, I added between brackets the year when you entered university.
Intro to Narratology 1.1LRE-1 (2014) - exam #2
Augustan Literature 1.2LRE-1 (2012) - exam #4
Brit.Lit. Romantic & Victorian 2.1LRE-2 (2013) - exam #2.
Postcolonial Studies 3.1LRE-3 (2012) - exam #2American Modernism 3.1LRE-3 (2013) - exam #2
Canadian Studies 1Canadian Film - 2.1 - 1.1CanStu-2 (2013) - exam #2
KidLit 1Metafictional Fairy Tales- 1.1KidLit-1 (2014) -
KidLit 2Minority & Diference in YA Literature 2.1KidLit-2 (2013) - exam #2
A Note about grading the forum activity.
Grading your activity on our internet forum followed the same principles as grading seminar activity. One difference is that you did not get an automatic point for presence. Antoher is that the maximum number of points for one seminar theme tends to be capped at 5 (instead of 8 for the flesh-and-blood seminar).
Unlike some of you might think, one post is NOT equal to one point. (I sense that many of you have tried to artificially multiply your posts, but splitting them into many parts. Sorry, it did not work!)
Points were attributed as follows:
- One regular significat intervention = 1 pt
- One intervention that does not bring new information = 0,5 pt
- Repetitive intervention, approval ("Yes, Corina, you're right"), exclamatory enthusiasm = 0,1 pt
- Highly original interventions, that significantly advance the discussion = 2 to 3 pt
- The maximum cumulated score per thread (=book, or subject discussed) = max. 5 pt