|Back to Grades||Back to Students' page|
Note: To better identify your class, I added between brackets the year when you entered university.
Intro to Narratology 1.1
- LRE-1 (2011) - exam #21. This is a provisional grade sheet. Those who have contributed some extra work to the forum are not acknowledged yet. They will be later this evening.
- Because one of your colleagues has started her student life by accusing her teachers of slighting her and of being biased against her, here's a proof of the "quality" of her work. I invite the students to say if they think a student that says "he have", "he say", "another eyes", "an women", "whit" and who thinks that we is the third person would really deserve a pass grade. Scan of page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4.
Brit.Lit. Victorian 2.1LRE-2 (2010) - exam # 2
LRE-3 (2009) - exam #3
Brit.Lit. Modernism 2.1LRE-2 (2010) - exam # 3 - this grade cannot be considered in this session. It will be inscribed in your catalogs in May 2012.
Postcolonial Studies 3.1LRE-3 (2008) - exam #2American Modernism 3.1
LRE-3 (2008) - exam # 2
Grading forum activity followed the same principles as grading seminar activity. The only difference is that you did not ge an automatic point for presence.
Unlike some of you might think, one post is NOT equal to one point. (I sense that many of you have tried to artificially multiply your posts, but splitting them into many parts. Sorry, it did not work!)
Points were attributed as follows:
- One regular significat intervention = 1 pt
- One intervention that does not bring new information = 0,5 pt
- Repetitive intervention, approval ("Yes, Corina, you're right"), exclamatory enthusiasm = 0,1 pt
- Highly original interventions, that significantly advance the discussion = 2 to 3 pt
- The maximum cumulated score per thread (=book, or subject discussed) = max. 6 pt
Metafictional Fairy Tales- 1.1KL-1 (2011) exam # 2