|Back to Grades||Back to Students' page|
Note: To better identify your class, I added between brackets the year when you entered university.
Intro Teo Text 1.1.
Academic Essay 1.1.
Academic Essay 1.2 (Argumentative).
Brit.Lit. Augustan 1.2LRE-2 students (2008) - exam # 2
LRE-3 students (2008) - exam # 3
Brit.Lit. Victorian 2.1.Brit.Lit. Modernism 2.2
.Technical English 2.2.
Postmodernism 3.2.)Postcolonial Studies 3.1
.>American Modernism 3.1
LRE-3 alumni (2005) exam #7
Grading forum activity followed the same principles as grading seminar activity. The only difference is that you did not ge an automatic point for presence.
Unlike some of you might think, one post is NOT equal to one point. (I sense that many of you have tried to artificially multiply your posts, bu splitting them into many parts. Sorry, it did not work!)
Points were attributed as follows:
- One regular significat intervention = 1 pt
- One intervention that does not bring new information = 0,5 pt
- Repetitive intervention, approval ("Yes, Corina, you're right"), exclamatory enthusiasm = 0,1 pt
- Highly original interventions, that advances significantly the discussion = 2 to 3 pt
- The maximum cumulated score per thread (=book, poem, or suject discussed) = max. 8 pt