|Back to Grades||Back to Students' page|
Note: To better identify your class, I added between brackets the year when you entered university.
Introduction to the Theory of Text 1.1Re-examination #3 with LRE-3 (2006) students, of May 13.British Literature - Augustan 1.2Re-examination #3 with LRE-3 (2006) students, of May 13.Academic Essay 1.2 (Argumentative)Re-ex #6 of Alumni of LRE-3 (2005)
British Literature 2.1- Romantic & VictyorianRe-exam #-2 - LRE-3 (2006)
Re-exam # 4 - alumni of LRE of 2004
American Modernism 3.1OVERVIEW of ALL re-examiantions in the current sessionRe-ex # 2 with LRE-3 (2006)Istoria socio-culturala a literaturii engleze 3.1Re-ex # 2 with LMA-3 (2006)American Postmodernism 3.2Re-ex # 4 with LRE-4 alumni (2004)
Re-ex # 5 with LRE-4 alumni (2004)
Grading forum activity followed the same principles as grading seminar activity. The only difference is that you did not ge an automatic point for presence.
Unlike some of you might think, one post is NOT equal to one point. (I sense that many of you have tried to artificially multiply your posts, bu splitting them into many parts. Sorry, it did not work!)
Points were attributed as follows:
- One regular significat intervention = 1 pt
- One intervention that does not bring new information = 0,5 pt
- Repetitive intervention, approval ("Yes, Corina, you're right"), exclamatory enthusiasm = 0,1 pt
- Highly original interventions, that advances significantly the discussion = 2 to 3 pt
- The maximum cumulated score per thread (=book, poem, or suject discussed) = max. 8 pt