Midsummer Eve - painting by Edward Robert Hughes (1908)
|BACK to META Fairy Tales|
NOTE: I recommend this option to the graduate students who did not work in education or have had some exposure to teaching.
Remmeber that those taking this option will have a shorter and easier written text in class. It will not contain questions related to postmodern theory.
Select one of the following texts.
Remember to press F5 to refresh the page!
- 01. LEE Tanith - Wolfland
- 02. ATWOOD Margaret - Bluebeard's Egg
- 03. CARTER, Angela - The Company of Wolves
- 04. CARTER Angela - The Courtship of Mr Lyon
- 05. BEAGLE Peter - Up and Down Beanstalk - A Wife Remembers
- 06. LEE Tanith - The Golden Rope
- 07. BROCKMEIER Kevin - A Day in the Life of Half of Rumpelskitskin
- 08. CARTER, Angela - The Bloody Chamber
- 09. PETRUSHEVSKAYA Ludmilla - I'm Here
- 10. LEE Tanith - Snow Drop
- 11. LEE Tanith - Pied Piper
- 12. LYNN Elizabeth - Princess in the Tower
- 13. GAIMAN Neil - Troll Bridge
- 14. LEE Tanith - Beauty
- 15. WHEELER Wendy - Little Red
- 16. LINK Kelly - Catskin NEW!
- 17. PROSE Francine - Hansel and Gretel NEW!
- 18. NUTTING Alissa - The Brother and the Bird NEW!
- 19. ALAMEDDINE Tabih - A Kiss to Wake the Sleeper NEW!
- 20. WELLS Kellie - The Girl, the Wolf and the Crone NEW!
- Fairy Tales Analysis Suggested Structure -- everything you wanted to know about the format, structure, bibliography and style of your paper.
NOTE: This is a maximal structure. Depending on your texty, you may omit 2-3 items in this list.
SamplesHere are some samples of analysis, preceded by the texts analysed:
And one short text to be discussed during our next meeting: The Werewolf by Angela Carter
- CARTER, Angela - The Lady of the House of Love
- Analysis of The Lady of the House of Love by Simina Botos (2011)Page design Adrian Otoiu